Friday, September 18, 2009

LIFE HAPPENS!!

Hello to all!!

2 more classes down and 2 more to go and then I am an official graduate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jacob turned 4 on Monday, September 14th! I can not believe it. We had his party on Sunday and let me tell you the child came out with so much stuff I still don't think he has gotten through it all.

Once school is over, I have alot of catching up to do. First, Mary Kay and then scrapbooking! I have some of the most amazing Mary Kay customers!! I just want to tell you all that you are amazing and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking with me. I promise my Christmas's Open Houses this year are going to be awesome!!! You will love the SALES!!

As for scrapbooking....lets just put it this way, I have picture from two Christmas's ago that I have not scrapbooked yet. OOPSS!! My next investment is going to be Cricut. They are so neat and it would come in so handy. But I can decide between a Cricut Create Personal and the new Expression. If anyone has any advice, feel free to give me some. I need it.

Well that is all for now, I promise to post pics soon.

No comments: